Fictional Blog is an educational project. The goal of the project is to learn what WordPress is and how to build a WordPress theme.
The end product is the website of a Blog (see live version).
The built-in CMS allows an administrator(s) without coding skills to manage website content.
The site has familiar to most users features, like search tool, widget area (actually two of them: one at the footer, and another on the blog page as a sidebar) with plenty of possibilities for customizing, opened comments for blog posts, etc.
Admin area, besides content management functions, allows customization as standard WordPress parameters as some parameters built-in to the developed theme.
- Web Development
- April 28, 2018
- Educational Project
The scope of the work is to develop the website based on WordPress theme with developing HTML5 template and CSS3 styles.
- 1 WordPress theme with HTML5 template and CSS3 stylesheet
- 5 custom Pages
- 1 custom templates for generating Single Post Types Pages
- 1 custom Comments template
- 1 custom Side Bar template
- 1 custom templates for generating Archive Post Types Pages